Wafilin is a fast growing organization in full development. Following the method of the Big Five For Life was a logical next step. ‘As a team, we have been working on our Big Five For Life for the past six months. We now have a clear strategy and focus on our main goals’, explains Henk Schonewille. ‘We develop the smartest membrane technology systems so that we can provide the best solution to our customers in the Food & Dairy industry. We achieve this with our unprecedented passion, experience and know-how.
‘Our masters are driven to get the best out of themselves and a personal development plan helps them to accelerate. During the Big Five For Life process, we have learned individually and as a team why we believe that membrane technology and our smart systems become more and more important in todays world. Together with our partners we realize dreams and ambitions. You can see that in our philosophy in all our activities’, says Henk Schonewille.
Harry van Dalfsen: ‘We are focused on good customer contacts, long-term relationships and appropriate and innovative solutions in Food & Dairy industry.’
Our 5 most important strategic goals are:
- Membrane Application Specialist: We realize unique solutions through
R & D, engineering and delivery of membrane systems.
- Business: Selected market-oriented focus leads to scalable circular solutions.
- Partnership: We create maximum added value through smart and strategic long-term partnerships.
- Result: Quality and reliability is what we deliver.
- Team: Together we improve and succeed through individual excellence and responsibility.
Are you also enthusiastic about our company and do you want to contribute to the company’s growth? View the vacancies directly within our company or send an open application.