Laundry Effluent Recycling
The PurePulse technology is simple and can be easily integrated in existing or new commercial laundry facility. The automatic system is easy to operate and maintain with built-in filtration and membrane cleaning programs for hassle-free operation, reliability and high performance. Additionally, there is no need to cool process water for filtration. The system filters hot water and returns water close to process temperature for additional energy savings.
The PurePulse technology is the only hollow fiber ceramic membrane in the textile care industry worldwide available in a wide range of pore-size dimentions. The uniform and fine pores on the membrane acts an important barrier to remove contaminants in wash floor discharge such as turbidity, suspended solids, dissolved solids, viruses and bacteria and color, thus providing greater recycled water quality without additional downstream processes such as reverse osmosis.
- Modular and compact, facilitating installation in laundry with tight spaces.
- Suitable for all linen classification and washing equipment.
- High membrane flux and separation efficiency delivering high and stable flux rates.
- High thermal stability providing greater opportunity for thermal energy recovery.
- Suitable for all type of commercial laundry effluent, including hospitality, healthcare, heavy industrial workwear, on-premises laundry and commercial laundry.
- Outstanding filtration/backwashing efficiency for long lasting membrane integrity.
- Energy efficient and easy to maintain, promoting low running costs.
- Best sustainable solution to champion green laundry accreditation.